EB 5 Requirements
Individuals who are nonconditional Green Card holders for at least five years can apply for naturalization upon meeting the following requirements:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Have lived within the state, or USCIS district with jurisdiction over the place of residence, for at least three months prior to the application.
- Have continuous residence in the U.S. as a Green Card holder for at least five years immediately preceding the application.
- Be physically present in the U.S. for at least 30 months out of the five years (60 months) immediately preceding the application.
- Reside continuously within the U.S. from the date of application for naturalization up to the time of naturalization.
- Be able to read, write and speak English, and have the knowledge and an understanding of the U.S. history and government (civics).
- Be of good moral character in keeping with the principles of the Constitution of the United States, and well-disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States during all relevant periods under the law